Your home presents a unique set of comfort and efficiency challenges. The professionals from Ferran Services provide qualified and customized services to resolve issues and optimize Home Performance. We offer Resnet Home Energy Ratings along with addressing specific concerns. We are a multi-trade contractor, featuring a division dedicated to energy efficiency. Our team of Residential Energy Awareness Professionals consists of Resnet Rater, Service Managers, and Specialized Technicians prepared to minimize your carbon footprint.
Improve Your Home Performance With Ferran Services!
Contact Ferran Services at 407-422-3551. Let one of our trade specialists complete an on-site Carrier 360 Home Evaluation, including inspection of the HVAC system, ductwork, water heater, and insulation. We further utilize sophisticated testing, such as a blower-door test, thermographic inspection with thermal imaging camera, and air filtration checks. We provide detailed findings, recommendations, and help create a cost-effective plan for improvement.
- Air Filters protect HVAC efficiency and reliability
- Blower Door & Duct Blaster Testing identifies leaks and seepage
- Digital & Programmable Thermostats for precision control and greater opportunity for every savings
- Duct Design, Repair & Replacement ensures maximum airflow
- Electrical Timers minimize usage from lighting, water heating, and appliances
- Insulation Evaluation, Removal & Installation to provide an effective barrier against heat transfer to the outside
- HVAC Repair & Replacement to create an energy efficient, comfortable, and safe indoor environment
- Leak Detection to prevent waste and water damage
- Lighting & Occupancy Sensors avoid unnecessary power draw
- Lighting Retrofit to more efficient lighting options
- Manual J calculation for proper HVAC sizing
- Panel Evaluation to calculate load and sizing and check for deterioration and proper seating of breakers
- PV (Photovoltaic) Systems lessen dependance on power grid
- Residential HVAC Maintenance Plans to achieve peak efficiency and extend equipment longevity.
- Resnet Home Energy Rating adds value to home and may qualify for an Energy Efficient Mortgage
- Surge Protection to protect essential appliances from surges due to either the grid or weather conditions
- Thermal Imaging detects water leakage, heating/cooling waste, and assesses performance of the electrical system, including panel overload and breaker deterioration
- Water Heating Timers, Blankets, Pipe Insulation to maintain superior temperature and lessen reheating requirements
- Water Heating upgrades, including gas, tankless, electric, and solar to increase efficiency
- Water Retrofits, including toilet, sink, and shower to take advantage of low flow fixtures
- Weatherization, including caulking and weather stripping to achieve thermal envelope balance
- Window Film to combat heat and glare